BEST FIRE FIGHTING TRAINING INSTITUTE IN HYDERABAD
KG MECH is the Best Fire Fighting training institutes in Hyderabad providing Fire Fighting corporate training in Hyderabad and also Fire Fighting Engineering projects, Fire Fighting Engineering training in Hyderabad for companies and engineering colleges. KG MECH’s Fire Fighting training institute in Hyderabad has one of fine infra-structure for both Seminars and Practical Fire Fighting CAD training in Hyderabad. Engineers are made to learn, apply and implement all the areas of Fire Fighting training in Hyderabad, with all progressive and one-to-one dedicated approach.
KG MECH has well updated course syllabus covering all the aspects in Fire Fighting training in Hyderabad, in terms of Fire Fighting Design training, Fire Fighting CAD training, Fire Fighting Site training and Fire Fighting QA/QC training in Hyderabad.
KG MECH Electro-Mechanical Pvt. Ltd., is a firm instituted on the banks of exemplary professionalism by dynamic, enthusiastic, growth oriented and project management professionals. Our management team foresights the upcoming events and challenges and appropriates the resources, along with maintaining the organization culture and integrity in providing Fire Fighting training.
SYLLABUS FOR FIRE FIGHTING TRAINING IN HYDERABAD
- Water System Tests
- Electrical and Alarm System Tests
- Gaseous Extinguishing System Tests
- Emergency Lighting and Exit Sign Tests
- Emergency Generators Tests
- Hot Smoke Tests
- Tests on Other Fire Services Installations
- Pre-Inspections of installations
- Request for Inspection – RFI
- Inspection procedures and techniques
- Inspection tools and equipment
- Quality control of work as per specification
- Testing & Commissioning
- Bill of Quantity – BOQ
- Material Submittals – MS
- Equipment Schedules
- Technical Schedules
- Estimation & Costing
- Tracking List
- Fire Fighting Work Flow Procedure
- Site Installation Department
- Site Installation Procedure
- 3M’s – Material, Machinery, Manpower
- Installation Task
- Installation of Sprinklers & Piping
- Installation of Fixed Gas Fire Fighting System
- Installation of Fire Fighting Equipment
- Firefighting Valves & Fitting Installation
- Safety Requirement – PPE
- Project Handover – O & M
- Sprinkler System Layout
- Piping layout & Design
- Single line drawing
- Double line Drawing
- Section & Schematic of Water Sprinkler System
- Storage tank Detail Drawing
- Pump Room Detail Drawings
- Fixed gas Firefighting System Design
- Section & Schematic of Gas System
- Scale Setting & Plotting
- Co-Ordination Drawing
- As-Built Drawing
- Model Management
- Layout Management
- Equipment Schedules
- International Drawings
Introduction to Fixed Gas Fire Extinguishing System
- Introduction to Gas Fire Extinguishing Systems
- Fire Suppression system
- Principles of Fire Suppression System
- Clean agent Function
- Types of Gas Fire Extinguishing Systems
- CO2 Fixed Gas Fire Extinguishing Systems
- FM-200 Fixed Gas Fire Extinguishing Systems
- NOVEC 1230 Fixed Gas Fire Extinguishing Systems
- Inert Gas Fixed Gas Fire Extinguishing Systems
- Application Areas of Gas Extinguishing System
- FM-200 Chemical Properties
Fixed Gas Fire Extinguishing System Designing
- Selection of Gas medium as per Project
- Fixed gas System Designing
- CO2 Gas Fire Extinguishing System
- FM-200 Gas Fire Extinguishing System
- NOVEC-1230 Gas Fire Extinguishing System
- Inert Gas Fire Extinguishing System
- Gas Pipe Routing
- Tank Sizing
- Intake manifold & Pipe Sizing
- Selection of Nozzle – 180° & 360° Nozzle
- FM-200 Cylinder Valve Assembly
Introduction to Fixed Water Fire Extinguishing Systems
- Fire Sprinkler System
- Wet Pipe System
- Dry Pipe System
- Pre-action System
- Deluge System
- Classification of Sprinkler
- Fire Sprinklers & types
- Application of Sprinklers types
- Classification of Occupancies – Hazards
- Light Hazards Occupancies
- Ordinary Hazards Occupancies
- Extra Hazards Occupancies
Water Sprinkler Fire Extinguishing System Designing
- Wet pipe Sprinkler System
- Component of Sprinkler System
- Sprinkler System Designing
- Selection of Sprinkler as per Project
- Sprinkler Layout
- Fire Pipe Routing
- Pipe Sizing as per NFPA
- Fire Hydrant System Design
- Selection of Pump for Fire Hydrant System
- Pump Head Calculation
- Selection of Pump- Electric, Diesel & Jockey Pump
- Selection of Valves & Fittings
- Pipe Joining Methods
- Fixed Gas Fire-extinguishing Systems
- CO2 Fire Extinguishing Systems
- FM-200 Fire Extinguishing System
- Fixed Water Fire-extinguishing Systems
- Water Spray System
- Water Sprinkler System
- Water Mist System
- Fire Hydrant system
- Foam Fire Extinguishing System
- Portable/Semi-portable Fire Extinguishers
Introduction to Fire Fighting System
- Fire Fighting Introduction
- Fire Fighting – Codes & Standards
- Principles of Fire Fighting System
- Definitions & Symbols
- Application of Fire Fighting Systems
Basic of Fire
- Introduction to Fire
- Chemistry of Fire
- The Fire Triangle
- The Fire Tetrahedron
- Extinguishment Considering the Fire Tetrahedron
- Hazardous/Combustible Materials
Classification of Fires
- Class “A” Fires – NFPA & ISO
- Extinguishment of Class “A” Fires
- Class “B” Fires
- Extinguishment of Class “B” Fires
- Class “C” Fires
- Extinguishment of Class “C” Fires
- Class “D” Fires
- Extinguishment of Class “D” Fires
- Class “K” Fires
- Extinguishment of Class “K” Fires
- Classification of Hazards
Top 20 Salient Features at KGMECH for Fire Fighting Training in Hyderabad
Best Fire Fighting training in Hyderabad on real time international projects.
- Providing by far the Best Fire Fighting training in Hyderabad on the banks of student satisfaction and appreciation from colleges.
- KG MECH offers best Fire Fighting training in Hyderabad for different engineering job options of Design Engineer, CAD Engineer, Site Engineer & QC Engineer.
- KG MECH provides 80% practical training which makes it the Best Fire Fighting training institute in Hyderabad.
- Highly experienced faculty with more than 10 years of Gulf & Local experience mentor the engineers for best Fire Fighting training and placement in Hyderabad.
- KG MECH has separate faculty for Fire Fighting CAD Engineering training in Hyderabad, Fire Fighting Site Engineering in Hyderabad, QC Engineering in Hyderabad who provide dedicated service to the trainees.
- Offers regular, fast-track and professional training batches for real time Fire Fighting Training in Hyderabad.
- KG MECH has the best team of Experienced Engineers providing Fire Fighting training in Hyderabad with more exposure to practical modules.
- The best infra-structure for practical Fire Fighting CAD training in Hyderabad & Fire Fighting Revit training in Hyderabad at our branches.
- Train on the latest software used in industry in Fire Fighting training in Hyderabad.
- Best-in-class explanation with real time examples with concern to trainee understanding with concepts of equipment, ducting system, piping system etc., in Fire Fighting training in Hyderabad.
- One-to-One dedication and care for all the trainees to finish the practical options in Fire Fighting training in Hyderabad.
- Complete Fire Fighting training in Hyderabad covering all aspects of Design, CAD, Revit, Site & QC.
- Best Personality Development training in Hyderabad by motivational speakers and working professional to induce ethics and professionalism in engineers.
- Performing technical trade test, seminars and mock-up interviews for the engineers during the training of Fire Fighting in Hyderabad.
- Internationally valid, ISO Certified Real time training certificate at the end of Fire Fighting training in Hyderabad.
- Best-in-class study materials, questionnaires, videos and real time pictures with site visits to all the trainee to provide best exposure in Fire Fighting Site training in Hyderabad.
- Free seminars for new and advance topics in Fire Fighting training in Hyderabad, by working professionals and site experts for all the trainees.
- Hostel facilities available at all the centers of KG MECH.
- Offers placement to trainees by conducting placement drives in campus and at client’s office for local and abroad requirements.
Training Experts at KG MECH’s Fire Fighting Training in Hyderabad are,
Highly experienced faculty with more than 10 years of Gulf & Local experience mentor the engineers for best Fire Fighting training and placement in Hyderabad.
- KG MECH faculty was involved in many prestigious projects like Residential, Commercial, Industrial & Schools Projects, serving in international projects of UAE, KSA, Qatar, USA & India.
- Faculty Experience includes Design for Building Services as per ASHRAE, SMACNA, NFPA, NEC, DEWA, ASME CODES.
- KG MECH Fire Fighting training in Hyderabad faculty are also holding positions as Education Director, HRO (Human Rights Observers) & members of organizations like ASHRAE, ISHRAE, NFPA, IGBC etc.
- KG MECH Fire Fighting training in Hyderabad Experts have presided over many seminars and workshops in over more than 100 Engineering colleges and won many awards and recognitions.
- Faculty are certified and trainee-friendly providing deep knowledge to the trainees in all aspects of Fire Fighting Training in Hyderabad.
Placement Assistance after Fire Fighting Training in Hyderabad
KG MECH is the pioneer in contributing careers to the engineers with its dedicated placement wing which furnishes to the needs of the trainees during placements.
- KG MECH provides complete support in preparing the RESUME as per the requirements of clients and industry standards.
- KG MECH conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to formulate students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- KG MECH has accomplished to the placement of numerous engineers in Local & Abroad companies.